Thursday, July 5, 2007

Whats My Day All About

  1. Ive Changed My pictures on the Right Column.
  2. I added a Friend Test. WOW! Afew have done it... stupid dawn, first try so lousy! LOL.
  3. Changed my Blog music. LOVE this song cause its OUR (Xing, Jack and Cherynn) Song.
  4. Morning woke up with FIVE (record breaking) smses. (why is everyone finding me yea?) Smsed with my darling till i fell back to sleep.
  5. Woke up again and then headed for CMA class. I dont like this new CMA teacher. Answers not given clearly on the board. Zzz. I spent my time feeling lost and then reading MEN's HEALTH.
  6. Work at my Aunt's place.
  7. Met up with Geok and Lynn to Exchange Notes.
  8. Spent my day listening to my new songs (thanks to darling's hard drive)
  9. IM CRAZY OVER FALL OUT BOY NOW. I think their Songs rocks.
  10. Reached home. Dinner then Call my darling.
  11. Darling was having some "MOS clubbing" session. And Yea, he found out i was Emo last night. Sigh* I miss him alot. Smsed till he fell asleep. I think the last sms he sent me was super funny. ROFL. My character is wild and crazy at night but im not allowed to. Dawn have tried before, you dare?
  12. Called my Sista, Dawn. Dated her out tml. But i guess we're going over her place to bake egg tarts. -.- DONT BLAME ME THAT WE HAVENT GONE OUT TO SHOP HOR! i offered to window shop, but you dont want.
  13. Called Rainiee. Found out shes not well, take care babe. Although theres alot of times i dont want to see you in school (cos i dun wanna be scratch) but still, DONT FALL SICK! LOL! We chatted for VERY VERY long time. I think we talk about EVERYTHING about GUYS! same views~~
  14. Copied my notes. Looked at my mum playing mahjong on my laptop again~
  15. 2.30am, she went to sleep, FINALLY my turn to use. Chat with Bro on msn. I WANT A LADY BOY PHOTO! SEND ME! *roars*

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

When you don't have something with you or near you , your desire for it increases.The more time you are away from the one (or could be a place like your home) makes you Love it even more .When someone you care for is away, you miss that person and think about them often, and that feeling makes you want to be with them even more.

And thats how it all started........

I wish i can correct the difference because i want you by my side. I know you're always here for me cause i'll be the last you wanna hurt. Thanks Darling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)