Friday, July 6, 2007

I&E

Im freaking tired and sleepy.
It always happens when you got projects due and Test 2 coming up.

Feeling fat is the worst. -.-
Tml is gym for me. No work this week, but lots of plans coming up.
Gees.

I&E my team for 4th. But congrats to our second team, Yingxuan, Bala, Nigel, Benjamin, Song, Chyi. They got 1st. Great Job. =) They played well and i think we played well too. Lost afew points due to nervousness but we can try again next time.

Felt unhappy at home. Though hon didnt cheer me up, but he just laid there and listened attentively to me. Thanks Hon.


The weekend is here again. *smiles*
I need to meet Hon........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)