Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No mood

My mood now is BAD. Not the angry type. But the bothered type. I guess you will find my emotions at the bottom of the valley.
I wanted to start my entry like "Fug off.. i dont give a damn about you." But it dont sound too user-friendly. HAH.


She walked beneath the pools of artificial light
Heedless of puddles splashing her boots
There are too much to ponder over
And her sighs were the only sound heard from afar

She wonders why she chose this way.
She doubts her ability in every way.
Sometimes, she dont even know if shes up to the challenge.
No wonder her life is on a roller coaster ride.


Take me somewhere far away..
Let me try new things.
Blow my mind away..
Let my dreams turn into reality.



Hoho! i think i better HIT THE BOOKS now. *smacks*



I want to dance beside you. I want you to enjoy my presence.
Last but not least, i want you to love me for who i am.
And all that i've wanted, you've done it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)