Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FUG it

i just saw something.
and FUG IT lar!

Im angry. Yah- im super angry!
I know if im going to whine this to my darling, he sure say i should not get angry cause i would have known it.
Im lucky i've backed off.
But after seeing it. seriously, FUG IT.

I think now its not about friendship or other stuffs. Its your personal reasons.
IM SO GLAD that we didnt share anything in common now.

If its so, please bring them out of the group. Dont bring them in lar.. we dont give a Fug about it man.
Actually, i dont believe it is one man's decision. i bet there are more than one to this.

The more i look at it, the more i think its spoiling it. I have seen your character long ago. But somehow, you came into my list and i thought you've changed. But sorry, no. Recently, i realised you are no better than in the past. And instead, i think you're here to ruin something or maybe dig something out of us.

Guess its only getting more and more creepy out there!

I guess the more steps i take, the more things i see, the more conclusions i draw to it. I've learnt to look at people in different views and of course, always watch my back.
Its never easy to trust someone again.

Hey Dudes, dont anyhow jump into conclusion on what im trying to talk about in this entry. Just ask me, i will tell you when im feeling better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)