Friday, June 1, 2007

short entry

After today. my photos PILED UP.
Jamming my phone memory up.. LOL.
Hogs plus TB24.
Damn. i gotta admit ive got a cool class this year. Da-Bai all slackers lehs!
wahaha..

Anyway, got a hair cut. the guy made a suicide cut. and now it looks like i cut TOO much of my hair. feeling kind of sad. =( that curve is no longer so obvious or maybe, not there le. *sigh*

Today is a SAD and HAPPY day for me. Lots of things happen. From going out to being sick to studying to cam-whoring. Even went to IT fair sia! i think i felt sick because of the oily lunch and the amount of people i was squeezing with. Seriously, ALOT of people. For a moment, i felt out of breathe. i was trying to calm myself down, but i got abit fustrated instead. Arghs~
Anyway, Thanks Jack for driving me home and Xing for sending me up due to the group of malays. Ya-da. my block is really unsafe....

Just now something happen. At a moment of time, i felt so angry that i walked off and stop talking to him. Cause i really hate people who lie and at the same time hide things from me.
But now that everything is fine, im sucking that lollipop. Thanks, so dont feel bad le k?

Tired. Ciao. Nites!

MIA for 2 nights and i think of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)