Saturday, June 2, 2007

when u've been hurt enough

This morning, FINALLY i took a bus to school (not cab) thanks to Xing who called me.
I was the second to reach class (surprising for the tutor) and at the end of the tutorial class, only a pathetic of 7 people attended. (apparently my tutor was not angry at all) -.- does that mean ECD is useless?
I really had a great morning because i had a nice sleep last night. Although it was a short one, but it made me wake up feeling happy.

Then my ECD tutor crushed me with a horrible fact.
She returned us the business idea, saying that lack of alot of information. told me to edit and add in this and that. deadline was before 1159pm. i was like "WTH!!" anyway, i log into my NPmail to retrieve the report file. but it was a WRONG MOVE! I&E tutor emailed me, saying that someone died at the MacRitchie tree top walk. PENGS!!! Am i that sway? 2 project crushing down. i really hope my event still can make it lar....

Anyway, met up with Fish, Xing and Jack. Yea, Xing and Jack joined our 2 lectures from 11-4pm today! Cool!! I did not sleep and we were like talking all the way.. lol. Cam-whoring as well. =x
Jack made pretty loads of jokes today.. Especially on the "put the 1 infront of the $28 and that makes it the price of the black cap. and put the 2 infront of the $28 and that makes it the price of the white cap" i and fish dropped our jaw and then started laughing like hell. I enjoyed today!

Xing drove today.. so we sent fish to dental at JP after school. Last minute decision on me following them to suntec, so they sent me home first to change (i was wearing very slack) before heading down. Haha.. the whole day i was wearing the white GIGANTIC sweater. it really feels cosy. but its damn cool when i wear it. =)

Went IT fair then to NYDC for dinner. chatted and then walked around before heading home.
Thanks for the ride home! I had a good time today..!
Rushed ECD but only manage to hand in at 12.45am. -.- Excuse saying "sorry i had problem connecting to the internet" STANDARD excuse wad. Hees.

Felt emo after that. but thanks to "someone" who called. i felt better. He is the innocent one who should not be hurt.

Anyway, i know i look DIFFERENT w/o makeup. =x The point is... i look "colourless"/tired/shag/emo/moody/ultra tanned black and whatever you name it. LOL.
Makeup Does Wonders!

I dared not look at you.
Even though i miss you so much.
Maybe I've had enough of hurt.
As the clock ticks - my trust starts to drain off.
Why should i show that i care when you dont even do so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)