Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last training

Today marks the last training of this semester.
I had a great time. laughing and cannot tah han GINMIN! he really super high today. I think he, himself also felt tired after being so HIGH for 3hours. LOL.
Anyway, today's training, im at the advanced side playing games, instead of looking over the beginners side. I think playing today was worth it. Although in my heart, i kept grumbling how much - I could rest at home and how much - i could study if im back home.............. But seeing him and playing tgt with him beats ALL this.

Mcd-ed and homed to study.

Today, FINALLY, i went for class. Did not wake up in time, so ended up cabbing. But! i was on time for the class... =D

Fish MIA today sia. im worried for her... Did she lose her HP?!! omg lar. She didnt even say good night to me last night. =(

Anyway, someone's reading my blog now. Ya, You.
Thanks for being honest with me and telling me that "truth". I know you didnt wanna tell me to put me in a difficult position, but u're fine. because im comfortable talking to you as a friend now. I know you held back for quite some time before speaking the truth. Actually, i also somewhat know le lar. so.. Im sorry i cant give you a satisfactory answer that you wish to have, but you're an understanding guyfriend, so you'll definitely know my situation now. Dont feel bad okay? And dont Emo.
In this world, to you, my type may have extincted.
But you're wrong. try searching more.. there are many out there, waiting for a guy like you.
Anyway, who knows one day what can happen.
I love my boy now, i only want my boy now. But who knows one day what can happen too?
Smile Dude!
I still want my Peach Lollipop.

Boy, whens the next time i can see you again?
12 days is too long...... 11 June.
Will you lend me your jacket again?
CT faster finish. So we can see each other again!

100 Pieces of jigsaw. you pieced it up, one by one, like how you pieced my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)