Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crumpler Bag

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
58x30x24cm
23x12x9"
vol 22 litres

Okay! im all set to get this design of crumpler bag le.I know its fugging common but im getting the big size one cause i want a bag that can fit my training stuffs (including the shoe and bathing stuffs) hopefully those camp stuffs too.
Im in need of a new sling bag =)
Hah! I know its expensive. But I want crumpler instead of Timbuk! TimBuk looks "soft" and not "cushion-y" lor.. haha..

Cant decide which colour i should get. Can do a vote for me?
Please decide the colour according to whats nice on me and if its easy to match my clothes anot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)