Monday, June 4, 2007

Before test

This time, my test begins off differently from the previous others.
Because i dont have your wishes.
And i have my mum's breakfast instead.

What can i say. I didnt sleep and i just kept tossing around my bed.
In my mind, i had lots of things. Including my FMGT.


I feel better now. I feel that, i should not hold back.
Stop giving myself false hopes. I've had enough.

Sorry Fish for raising my voice.
Sorry Xing for making you worried.
Sorry Leng for not being strong enough, once again.

Good luck to my paper. I know today i will have a good day. I look forward to it. Cause i will see Fish, Celia and friends.
*smile*
i hope to see sweetie pie xuan xuan. =X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)