Sunday, May 28, 2006

changed the skin pics

YEAH. the same blogskin just that there are some changes here and there. the MOST obvious is the pictures lar! and the "one and only" word there. Please dont claim that the "one and only" is for SOMEONE k.. its for my BLOG. -.-the resolution is the same.. just that some pics may be abit small.. sorry! smaller = more pics!
another obvious change is when u come in, u see my family photo. YES. thats me.. dont go "wah.. u are so ugly.." or "wah.. your makeup is so thick.." cause its a wedding occasion DUDE!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMy Family Photo
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSiblings - i miss them. sob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)