Monday, April 3, 2006

IKEA

WEEEEE!!!
Zhiyang won..
omg omg omg..
hahaha.. can u believe it, our votes won renfred.. and i was seriously shocked when zhiyang won teresa.. and he is the first CSS. >.<>
i voted abt 15 times? i lost count. lols.. but i think its worth when ur superstar wins. plus, my hao jie dawn vote also lehs! hehe.. ke lian the yvonne vote till M1 banned her for calling by saying the number is barred. hmmm.. wonder what happened.

recently, i rearrange my room, and those who have comed to my house before, would know how different it is now. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
my table and com table.

Image hosting by Photobucket
my cosy bed with LOTS of toys.

Image hosting by Photobucket
and my wardrobe.

went to queensway on friday with chyi and dawn. manage to convince dawn to follow me and make a new spects. and my method is to tempt her with the laksa there! wahahaha.. smart hor?
my spects can only be collected tml. so i will only show u guys tml lorhs. and for now, i can only tell u its purple! *muacks* i love purple.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i bought earrings. this is a hand twist. i not sure if u can see, but thats the best i can make it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
the slipper.. ignore the hair being tied up. its hot!

dropped by IKEA to shop for some of my room things. and ive got a couple of pretty stuffs.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Throw towels to be laid on the floor when i feel like sitting down and lying down on the cooling floor. easy to wash too..

Image hosting by Photobucket
i love this post cards. the photos are so nice.. dawn bought something like that too.. hers is dog.

Image hosting by Photobucket
bought the frame too, to put the post cards. i simply love it. =D

Image hosting by Photobucket
bed side lamp. its very chio too.. cause its green and it is switched on when im talking on the phone before i sleep.

Image hosting by Photobucket
apparently, its not energy saving, so it attracts THOSE flies. going to buy another bulb. cant stand the FLIES.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Rachel, this is my alarm clock. scares me out of my beauty sleep. *tsk tsk*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)