Friday, April 21, 2006

Final day of bAoc

today is the last day of bAoc le.. had lots of performance. and the best part was the pagent. =D that dragonboat guy very good looking sia.. =P but the girls, OKAY larhs~~ not super chio bahs.. but their figure very good. tian arh~~~
after the whole thing, went to complex to find bing long. he sick until wanna die liao still go back to school to do things for tml's cca fiesta.. xin ku ta le.. hope he get well soon too.. cause i was still wondering why he so long haben come and disturb me le.. wahaha..
he bought me da bao then i took a bus home le..

Image hosting by Photobucket
i and winifred (call her wini)

Image hosting by Photobucket
2 leaders. Jiaqi and Davina (not to sure how to spell)

Image hosting by Photobucket
wini, huixin and siying plus me!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pearleen (my leader), Junwei the siao guy plus jiaqi and davina

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
my group girls.. too bad, xiao ling didnt go..

Image hosting by Photobucket
awa-Odori 7 !!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Ive decided to change my blogskin's photos.. most probably the photos of ME lar.. haha.. i think i got enough photos bahs.. hmm.. just got to find time to edit bahs..

"Glamour" page got new pics le!
yeah.. tml is cca fiesta le.. meeting jac, xuan and chyi...

Image hosting by Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)