Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shop till You Drop

Ever heard whats Shop Till You Drop?!

thats what i did today.. and im really bankrupt. i broke my record, my first ever time to buy SO MANY clothes!! >.<>

anyway, i really spent my day well enough. =)

woke up in the morning, couldnt decide what too wear, didnt want to wear too revealing too... so i picked his tshirt out of my wardrobe.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i still love MICKEY! =) Purple and Silver mickey wordings rocks.

made my way down to meet Dawn at Singapore Post then she got changed to head down to Marina!

Image hosting by Photobucket
first stop: I.P Zone. i tell you, the salesperson is sure very happy, cause i bought my Today's clothes all here. they are cheap and nice and simple. something that i like wearing. so.... im happy what ive got and sad that my pocket has a huge hole. Please bear in mind, i kept trying on MANY tops.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Blue colour, quite stylish. 18 bucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
white sleeveless with silver wording. 8bucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
the inside white piece is the same top as the picture above. just that i wear the green top over it. the green top is 8bucks too.. like that pretty "belt" at the shoulder.

Image hosting by Photobucket
yellow heart shirt. if you notice, theres a plaster on the heart. the plaster is actually rubberry texture =p 12 bucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
peach coloured lacey top. i think my first lacey one bahs.. this is 2 for 20bucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
the second piece.

in total theres 6 tops! Like them? Uh Huh... you know where to get them now, ive told you!

Image hosting by Photobucket
i saw this in one of the marina shops upstairs. i like the design. but it just didnt fit me well.. its $29.90. sob....

walked over to suntec, and bought cosmetics.

Image hosting by Photobucket
blusher and blue eye shadow.. my eyes are too small, i need some colours on them =P
they are having discount, cant reamemeber how much. =/

while walking back to the MRT station, we popped by SIX.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i love this earrings alot.. blueish sliver. $11.90.

Image hosting by Photobucket
heavy chain bracelet, something not so elegant. different from the rest i have. $11.90.

and thats how i ended my day. lols.. feelings so tired now. and i have work tomorrow. *crys* kinda hate working now.. getting up so early makes me grumpy.. but i think tml Sara will be with me, so life isnt that bad after all.


oHhhhh... that day, i went out with my family. and this shop is having offer now.

Image hosting by Photobucket
the paper bag is so nice.. love it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Little Match Girl. dawn said she will light me up =(

Image hosting by Photobucket
Orange top, the material is very thin... so if you feel fit that day, dont wear it. lols.. 10 bucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i lik the deisgn and the colour is something different in my wardrobe. 10 bucks too... so my mum paid for it =)


Image hosting by Photobucket
mum bought this for me.. 5bucks at bugis.

Image hosting by Photobucket
another piece. wah seh, seldom my mum got sucha good taste. i mean, her taste is always not my type lor.. this is one of the few items that she buy and i'll love it. =x


okay, is those enough to satisfy your hunger for now? no pictures of my ugly face. just pictures of my body, good enough? hees.. buais!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)