Thursday, March 9, 2006

photos

Today is off day for me.. so its the day im slacking at home.. wanted to do my blog, but im half-lazy. =/ hahaha..

Image hosting by Photobucket
this is SK neckace.. pretty? Dad bought this for me to wear on my sister's wedding. and its part of my O level result present.

Had shopping spring that day.. and this are the earrings by mini-bits. they were having half price storewide.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


due to my lost of handphones, ive recieved some sms le.. thanks, ive saved ur numbers. and about my appeal, i really do hope i can get in to tourism too.. but if i dont, its okay le.. since i know is my comb.humanities which led me to business. perhaps, i will also like business one day. =)

blog ltr bahs.. going to watch my dvd, THE MAID. lols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)