Sunday, March 12, 2006

Change in address

After designing my blogskin for so freaking long time.. im left with the linkies.
and after much thinking.....

.

.

.

.

.


i dont wanna be known as
babylovers.blogspot.com
anymore

.

.

.

.

.

.
SOooooo... it shall be
madeylim.blogspot.com


reason for having this decision to change is, perhaps...
im always blogging out the word "madey" and most of my pics have initials of "Mmadey" so i must as well make my blog website as Madeylim. (madey is madeline and lim is my surname)
another is, if u type "babylover.blogspot.com" (please note, w/o the "s") in ur address bar, it brings u to SOMEONE else's blog which was last blogged on the 5 May 2002 ... -.-"
lastly, i used to use "babylovers" was cause i dont want my identity to be known, but since now i always post my fucugly-ing pictures, i must as well put my name - Madey.

and if you are wondering y i dont just put madelinelim.blogspot.com?
the answer is, i still cant accept or even want my FULL name to be appearing around websites. so must as well i use my nickname given by my darling friends - Madey.


in another words now, once im done and finished with my blogskin, babylovers.blogspot.com shall not exist anymore and madeylim.blogspot.com will start appearing in blogsphere.

who cares about viewership dropping, if you're interested in my life or if u wanna continue to pest on me in my tagboard then please kindly save the address "madeylim.blogspot.com"...
as for my other Association links, i shall one by one pop in to visit and leave my new linkie for u to relink, once ive put up my new skin.


Stay Tune !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)