Sunday, January 15, 2006

my hair!!

guess what!!

i went out the whole day with dawn.. then we met my dear.. then dawn came my house to highlight my hair.

and i just washed it off !!!

look at the time..
poor dawn could only leave at 12am. BUT i offered to let her sleep with me~ but she dont want.
anyway, cant let u see now cos its dark now and my hair is wet, colour wont be obvious. but for now, i gotta say, its cool... cant say that its perfect cos its DIY, but at least got the colour copper red okay! =)

tml see if got time then upload the pics for today and that day when kk and js treated i and dawn dinner =p


my hao jie mei - dawn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)