Friday, December 30, 2005

Ginger

that day christmas, my aunt had a party and i wasnt able to go. but!!! my mum brought home my favourite food.
SLAMON!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
u see this hor.. u multiply by 1.5. thats the total abt and i ate 1.5 lor.. so left liddat. =)
nice nice.. yum yum.


ytd went to mr lee house to play with his dog, ginger!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she was on heat (menses) so never run about much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but she really very nice to play with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
jon, gl, js, alicia, ronald and dear went too !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ginger is very guai lehs.. =p


2005 going off soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)