Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hair Cut

wOw... first time stayed in Jac's house till 10pm+ sia.. siao man. cheryll was with me, and we girls today headed down to jac's aunt's hair salon to have our hair trimed. wahahaha.. we spent almost 4hrs there cos her aunt was busy and jac highlighted her hair. the colour chio chio lehs..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
her hair was bleached before it was highlighted.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she look like part-time ah lian.. lols..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i cut my fringe shorter..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and i layered my hair.. im so happy with the layering. jac's aunt also changed my hair parting.. its now to the extreme right. =p

then went to jac house to play with her dogs and find jobs. guess we're starting work this sat..
money money coming!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
her cutie little dog wanting me to sayang.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and this is "da tou" cos he have really grown fatter but more friendly lor.. hahas.. he appears to be a black carpet =/


oh gosh.. tml got meeting.. haish.. chan le. this morning suppose to be in sch at 9am.. ended up waking up at 9am!! lols! dunno wad went wrong with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)