Saturday, October 15, 2005

My 3 days.

Thursday … 13 Oct 2005.

it was a pretty hectic day for me.
Had my class last PE lesson. And Ms Agnes said something very interesting.
“during exams..
you may look up to heaven for inspiration
and you may look down to hell in desperation
but never look around for information.”
Wow!! It sounds so cool man.. hahas..
The whole class broke out into laughter after she finish reciting.

anyway, the class started to pass around 2 pieces of paper which stated our telephone number and email addresses.
Gees~ people usually do it at the beginning of the year, but we are different.
We do it when we are going to part at the end of the year. >.< Then got Chiang’s MSN/email. That was for emergency use when we have questions for her after the school have closed. Then I had a super short recess cause she was trying to finish explaining some Sci practical questions. Grabbed some biscuits under my desk and continued with lessons. After school, I had no lunch break. =( Khaw went though the papers and that Masusu came in to go through Physics pract book. Liew.. I also can read with my own eyes. Only ended my day in school at 3pm.
faster rushed home and got changed. Went down to meet jon, gl and dear.
Pass Ronald his homework too.. then went off le.
We went to visit Shirley in hospital cause she had some infections.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was trying to take a pic of myself. But apparently there was a “ghost” beside me disiao-ing. Hahahas..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I and dear

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
again…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
went to shirley’s bed. Saw this flower hanging upside down. Hahaha.. looks quite scary behind her bed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then she was hugging her bear.. its so cute, ye know.. hees.
Almost stole it from her. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
took her out to walk.. and we I wanted to take my pic with Sylvester cause she was in the children’s ward and there were a lot of looney toons pics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gl and Shirley.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jonathan and Shirley

chatted with her. And she told us there were some dengue fever kids in the ward too.. and her ward had 2. Great danger man.
Then I saw this little boy that was Soooo cute. Decided to snap some pic of him.
But he was tooooo far. After I zoom, my hands shake. Arghs! So the pics are abit blur lar.
But he was very quiet and not noisy. He had very curious eyes and he look at his surroundings very innocently lor. =X

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

left NUH at about 7pm and headed down to Queensway. Dear bought a shirt while I bought my saline solutions. Had curry chicken for dinner! Gosh… its very nice and sweet. Not very spicy too. Yum !!


Friday…. 14 Oct 2005.

stayed at home to study.
there wasnt any school today. cause it was the school's marking day.
shirley was discharge today too..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my table

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a low table in my room where I place ALL my worksheets, books and files.
LOOK the pile !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then I felt so bored… I decided to lie on my table and sleep. =X

woke up, called dear and told him that I had to settle dinner myself.
Hees. Had this idea to ask him to come over my house since there were no one at home.
Had a huge craving for LJS. So asked him to buy the meal and the salsa fries.
He got to my house at around 6pm. And I had my dinner!
Yum!! Dear was so sweet.. oHhhh~ love him so much.
At night chatted with him till quite late lor. Then went to sleep le.

as for today. I spent my day trying to dl the patch. Cause it’s a huge file. So just left my com on to dl it. And I did my maths.
Damn. I hate st.margarent’s paper man.. its so difficult.. the amaths I have a lot of “circled” don’t know how to do questions. =o so sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)