Tuesday, October 11, 2005

busy

i can be real busy now complete all the damn worksheets given by the teachers.
but then again, i am feeling down recently.
cant seem to smile much in class.
feeling so stressed.
bad mood bad mood bad mood.
but that could also make me do my work with more "heart".
hahahas.. at least i have alot of questions on my work now.
i feel my bag being so heavy everyday when i carry it out of my class.
i guess im going to change my bag to something that can ease this weights of my worksheets. =(

scanning through the blogs, i find that all my friends are typing this
"YEAH! exams over le!!"
wah lau ehs.. past 3 years i was doing this too, ok..
but this year is
"YEAH!! exams coming le!!" -.-
ye c.. you got to love the subject to do well in it. and thus loving exams will get you great scores too!!
siao liao.. im crazy. lols..

my chinese teacher today said
"wahs.. ni zuo wan le mahs.. wei she me ne me lei.. lian zhou lu de li dou mei you."
meaning "wahs.. you finish doing the work already.. why so tired.. dont even have the energy to walk."
=X
apparently she saw my dragging my poor legs into the class after recess to attend chinese, while others leaving the class to the library. *smugs*
im so jealous !!

but i know.........
all this torture, im not going through alone.
cause my dear dear is also going through.
POOR D and A also going through..
chyi and jac too..
and all the damn sec4s and sec5s in the whole singapore.
=X

i shall stop grumbling..
shall stuff my mouth with more food.
oh~ did i mention i had BK ytd?
gosh! delicious!! i love the mushroom.
i treat dear to pei me eat them too..
then im going to stuff myself with dao sa bia now.
*grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)