Friday, July 31, 2015

One Great Year!

"MUMMY!! IT'S OVER~~~" Have you heard of this phrase? If you have, YES... it's been One great fulfilling year on Gerda Steiner Design Team and the owner has given me countless opportunities to share my creations and it's also a privilege to work with the rest of the members on this team! Made many new friends, know many new people in this industry and pushed my limits! My Design Team time is up now. Before i go, let me share one last card on this blog with you!

 photo _MG_9011.jpg


I am still very crazy over "How Are Ewe" clear stamp set. For this card, i stamped the sheep, ducks, party hat and butterfly from the stamp set. Coloured them with copies and used a circle die cut to cut a circle frame. Used my ink dauber with Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold distress ink to sponge the top. This is an easier way than blending in circles because i am too lazy to find a waste paper to lay on my table before inking.

I used my Hero Arts Woodgrain rubber stamp and versamark to stamp on Black cardstock. Next, i dust Clear Perfect Pearls onto the black cardstock. I used clear water to spritz from a far a few times to make the perfect pearls stick onto the versa mark impression. This way, the perfect pearl shimmer will not go anywhere! "Birthday" sentiment is a die cut by Avery Elle and i filled in the word "Happy" using my white Signo Gel Pen.


 photo _MG_9012.jpg

Here's a closer look! Look at the shimmer on the woodgrain! And how the sheep can look so cute in dark pink!

I hope to see you somewhere else soon and do follow me on instagram or Facebook to see other creations i make using GSD stamps in future!

12 comments:

That's a neat background, it looks very natural.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)