Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ewe Are Awesome!


Welcome to my cosy little blog! I hope you have just hopped from Joyce's blog (Hawaii) to my blog (Singapore)! If you got lost halfway, fret not, just read through this post and you will see the hop order at the very bottom! I am so proud to see GSD expand from a digital stamp store to a clear stamp store. And the stamp just keeps getting better with great quality stamp too! When I received the stamp set, there was a personalized note. She remembered that i love SHEEPS! Yes yes.. EWE will not be able to resist the CUTENESS!

 photo _MG_9010.jpg

I was inspired to create a "College" style of card to try to fit as many of the clear stamp in as possible. When i stamped the chicks on the left, it happened to have 7 and half of them. The number 7 calls for RAINBOW coloring! haha! The half chick at the bottom got to have more of a pink purple tone. The sheeps are colored using Grey tone markers (Neutrals). I used the dotting technique (basically dotting randomly all the way) to create the wool-like texture.

All backgrounds are sponged using distress inks. I used Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters. I used Copic as my choice of coloring medium and smooth cardstock for stamp. Cloud die cut by Memory Box.


To celebrate the Blog Hop GSD is giving away 3 of the new released stamp set!!! The winners will be randomly chosen from all the comments of the blogs mentioned below!

Start: 11th July 2015, 12midnight
End: 13th July 2015, 9am

The 3 winners will be announced on www.gerdasteinerdesigns.com on 13th July, 3pm. 

Official Release Date of the new clear stamp "How are EWE" Set is 14th July, 3pm. July 14th

**All mentioned date and time above is based on Singapore (GMT +8) Timezone. 

47 comments:

Sweet card - love the rainbow colored birds!
Greets Nicole

I love how you used so many stamps from the set. So Cute!

Okay...I love how all these cards are so different. Your birdies on the side of your card are so cute and different. I love it! Thank you for your hard work and sharing!

Super adorable! I love all the fun, bright rainbow colors and how many of these cuties are all collaged into one adorable card! Those birds - they stole my heart!
Beautiful work - TFS!

Such a sweet card! Your colouring is so beautiful! Love how you coloured the sheep! Beautiful collage style! I really like Gerda's new stamp set!

Aww! Love the rainbow colors and the use of these stamps! :) Great design of the card too!

The rainbow chicks are just adorable and who couldn't love the sheep...

Lovely card and the rainbow colored chicks are cute.

Super cute I love the card, super super cute chicks and sheep and the shading was a great idea. Hopping along Hugs Larelle-Susanne (nurselarelle on YT)

So colourful...rainbows and sheep...two of my favourite things...thank you :) x

This is so adorable loved the blue and white great idea for a graduation card. love love love. Doing the Hop SUper big Hugs... Larelle-Susanne (nurselarelle on yt)

Oh my I love the dotting technique to look like wool. You did it beautifully! Thank you so much for your careful detail and the wonderful colors. My blog is at http://scrappingheaven.blogspot.com and I would love to invite you to come visit at the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE group sometime also.

My what a cute card, Ewe did a great job ;-)
Thanks so much for sharing.
XO Nana

I love the little chick's on the side of the card. Thanks for sharing

Cute! I like how you used the bird as a background and how you laid out the other sheep elements. Nice job!

Wonderful use of multiple stamps, esp. that darling little chick! Great coloring idea for getting a wool effect on your sheep, they are adorable. Thanks for sharing in the fun blog hop. I hope my name is on one of those 3 stamp sets!

How fun and colorful. Love your coloring on the sheep.

Very cute card and love the way you did the "wooly" look! I love these sheep.

So many inspiration on this hop! The sheep and the birds on your card are equal eyecatchers.
Those rainbow birds made me smile right away!

Beautiful card!!! It is so cute ;)

Each card I see is so amazing. You are the first to use the chicks, they are too cute. This stamp set is lovely

Great coloring of your little birds.

This card is very cute! I love the little birds along the side in the rainbow colors!

Such an adorable card! Beautiful layout and super cute animals!

Very cute card. I like the coloring techniques. Great job.

Such a cute card and an adorable stamp set!

Darling card! Love the coloring ♥

Love this card, especially the dot technique to give the wool texture!! Too cute!!!

Such a cute idea to put the little birdie down the side making them colorful then using natural grey tones for the sheep .... Draws the eye

Those are some woolly sheep - love the way you have coloured them for maximum effect.

Such a cute colorful card. Thank you

An adorable card. You nailed this.

Those little chicks on the side are super cute

Such a cute card, love the colourful chicks. Hugs Andrea

Oh this is so cute! I love the chicks!!! tfs! Melissa

Yes, EWE are awesome! Love the way you used the stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

All of these cards are so cute.

Love the sheep - and love the addition of the little birdies. Great card.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)