Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Housewarming

 photo _MG_8674.jpg

As i grow older, i start attending more housewarming parties, so i should always have a few cards for back-up because going to a housewarming always accompanies with a gift!

Everyone is getting married and owning a house, as for me...... i will be having my own house too - in about, 3 years time? It is currently under construction and all i can dream about now is..... HOW SHOULD I DO UP MY CRAFT ROOM?! hahahah... It's so nice to have a partner who supports what you like to do and even nicer that he thinks my works are nice too.

When it comes my turn for my housewarming, i am pretty sure i will put up a wishlist so my friends don't have a headache on what to get for my house and i in return get what i really need. Win-win, yea?

Back to this card i am sharing today! Using Gerda Steiner Birthday Pig digital stamp and Gerda Steiner New Home digital stamp to create this card.

When the title of the stamp reads "birthday", it doesn't mean that it must be used for a birthday card! Sit back, look at the cute image and think what other cards you can challenge yourself with! As for me, i looked through other digitals and found the New Home digital stamp to be the perfect fit!

Coloured using Copics markers and i made a slight mistake. i chose the pink shades a little too dark. I was aiming for a brighter pink pig, but it turned out to be a little too dark. =/ Couldn't bring myself to throw this away, so i sadly accept this poor fate on the pig.

Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp "Happy" sentiments stamp set.

That's all for today folks! Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)