Saturday, November 15, 2014

Growing up is optional

Hi everyone! Hope you haven't missed me too much as i missed last week's upload when i went on a holiday to Bangkok! It was an amazing trip apart from getting sick when i got back and my boyfriend got food poisoning. Haha... we ate the exact same things except........ i don't like fruits so i didn't get tempted to eat his sweet (yet contaminated) honeydew. That's why he got food poisoning while i had sore throat and flu. If you people haven't been to Bangkok, it's all about shopping and eating there! Thai food there are so much nicer than the ones sold in Singapore. Not forgetting, it is really cheap to shop and eat in Bangkok. I bought kind of my 1 year supply of clothes (LOL!) and i can't wait to fashion parade in them. :p

 photo IMG_20141031_190824.jpg
So anyway, here's the card this week! Very fun and bright color for someone's birthday! I used Bo Bunny's Alora Collection paper pad for the entire card. Bo Bunny always has nice pattern papers but they are always so busy and (to me) kinda hard to coordinate and layer. I had to use an edge punch to make the layers look separated or it will blend together. Colored my favourite Mimi from Penny Black using Prismacolor Pencils. Sentiment from Amy R Birthday Sentiment rubber stamp set - which is so true! Be young at heart everyone!

Till then, see you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)