Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ice Skating Mouse

 photo IMG_20140823_232309.jpg
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog to check out what i have done up with another Gerda Steiner digital stamp! This ice skating mouse doesn't have to be turned into a Christmas card but a Winter card is possible too! However for myself, there is no winter in Singapore and I can't ice skate for nuts! I really tried...... I tried like 10 times when I was back in Secondary school but I still can't get a hang of it, so I've concluded - I have no talent in this sport!

So for today's card, i colored the mouse with copics and used the Lawn Fawn's star diecut to cut the image out. In order not to make the star look so plain, i used Ranger's Gold Stickles to outline the outside of the stars to make it look like it is sparkling!

Next, i dug out some of my older Christmas collections (have not stock up on any new christmas packs!) and found some papers from last year's Lawn Fawn pad.

Then i chose the Lawn Fawn's Peace Joy Love stamp to use as this card's sentiment. I wanted it to look like the mouse is holding the word "Joy" and skating around with it.

Lastly, i punch 3 snowflakes using a Martha Stewart punch and place one sequins on each of the snowflake so it looks like it is sparkling from the middle!

Hope you enjoyed and you can purchase the image here: LINK.

1 comments:

Madey , thank you again for making such a cute card. Love the perfect sentiment you chose. So very cute. Glad to have you on board. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)