Saturday, October 19, 2013

Special Words

 photo _MG_5968.jpg
Today's card features using complicated pattern paper from a paper pack! There is a sheet of paper that contains all the special words commonly used to describe a partner. I went through every word and picked the unique ones (words) to be pop-ed up. As you know, every pad has 2-3 sheets of the same pattern paper.

There are many paper pads that i have bought and never got around to figuring out how to use those complicated sheets of paper. The above image are some of the patterns from We Are Memory Keeper's Antique Chic Paper Pad. I am never good with using darker shades of papers but this pad somehow caught my eye and i got my hands on it. The bottom row, middle piece of paper is what i cut out from.

 photo _MG_5987.jpg
As the words are so complicated, i do not want to complicate it more. So i added a few pearls to finish off the card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)