Friday, August 23, 2013

Snuggles

 photo _MG_5965.jpg

Went to my LSS and the owner was telling me that this darling is a limited edition stamp (not sure if he is lying, but she's too cute to resist) so i grabbed it and came back home to color her.

Colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced her clothes. She's the perfect image to paper pierce those PJs using webster pages paper.

I used woodgrain washi tape to create the woodgrain background panel. To be honest, I haven't got the slightest idea to use the woodgrain washi tape since i bought it because it is so dark and "heavy", like non-feminine. haha, no idea why i think so. But i guess i nailed it this case.

 photo _MG_5990.jpg
Die cut a sheet of tracing paper using a doily die and laid it behind the image to create a soft touch. Finally the 2 hearts that are at the top are coated with Fruit Punch Ranger Stickles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)