Friday, May 17, 2013

Parachute Boy - Wishing you the best

 photo IMG_7270.jpg

Another stamp set that i got from Deasy Designs before they retired their physical stamp set! The copic coloring emphasizing on the parachute boy and the rest of the paper colors towards more white. And of cause not forgetting the sentiment by Kristina Werner from Simon Says Stamp.

Even if the physical stamp set has retired, you can still purchase their digital stamp set because they are still operating online! Furthermore, their digital stamp set has more images than the physical ones. I am not into digital stamp sets because i don't own a printer in my room. Too troublesome for me to print them. haha... or should i say, i am too lazy.

Everyday i look back on the day i started scrapbooking and cardmaking.... never regretted and would like to move forward from here... Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)