Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Have a Flowery Birthday

So you might have seen this card - Have a Starry Birthday in a few post back. And due to popular demand, i made another card for a customer who is giving to a recipient who likes "white" color. So i had to do is keep it simple yet worth the price she was paying for it.

Photobucket
Couldn't resist having a pig in the middle of the card because i think the flowers will make the pig look even happier!

Photobucket
Flowers were punched using a EK success flower punch and i dried embossed it with my embossing pen. Used liquid pearl to finish off the center of it. 

Photobucket
The inside of the card was simply decorated with a diecut grass.

Photobucket
Not forgetting the envelope used to handover to the recipient.  

Photobucket
And if you are curious, this is my "signature" pasted at the back of the card. I'm in the midst of trying to make it smaller than it is..

Do become a follower or "like" my facebook page if you like my works. Your actions are a form of encouragement to me. :)

1 comments:

Awww....this is soooooo sweet! I love the happy colours! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)