Thursday, October 11, 2012

Have a Starry Birthday!

It's been some time since I've participated in a challenge. And when i saw Simon Says Stamp's challenge, i knew it's a good time to participate and I'll be submitting more than 1 entry! Wish me luck!

This week's challenge is about dies and/or punches to be used and the prize is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!


Other than the usual, $50 gift voucher, they are also throwing in free SSS exclusive dies! I don't own any currently, but i would definitely like to lay my hands on these set of gift! Wish me luck!


So here's what i did with a star punch from Diaso!

Photobucket
Oh my my.. love this card so very much because of the colors and stars used! Although i had to painstakingly paste the stars one by one and make sure they don't get too hay-wired, but i enjoyed the process because it was happy colors. Stick some glitter glue (don't worry, the glitters won't fall!) on the alphabets so it would stand out..

Photobucket
Popped the sheep up and it would look like it's leaping through the stars.

Photobucket
Don't waste the left over stars by using them on the envelope of the card!

3 comments:

Gorgeous card, I love how you have decorated the envelope too

Wonderful cards love all the stars and the pretty colours.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)