Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grad03

Photobucket
Today is one of the cutest card I've got! And as promised, today has more colors offered. If you have seen the past 2 day's graduation card, you will know that the purple is the convocation gown color for SIM-RMIT. So for the other 2 colors you see here (red and yellow) is the colors offered for other faculty or university convocation gown. Just let me know what color it is (or send me a photo) and i will try to get a color closest to it. Example, NUS is Gold but i don't have gold cardstock so i am using yellow, which is really very pretty too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let's have a close up on the bookworm! The eyes are the moveable type which kinda reminds me of my eyes turning haywire when i do my projects for too long!

Photobucket
Close up of the wordings.... if you know abit of scrapbooking, these wordings are embossed with white embossing powder so they are really white and clear on the black background.


The graduation cards are 4.25"x2.75" size. 

Each sold at 80cents with an envelope provided. Postage excluded.

August Promotion: $2 for 3 cards as long as you "Like" MLcraft facebook page!



Anyway, let me know what are the requests you may have so i can make your friends happy when they receive the cards. Till then, PM me on facebook or drop me an email (madeylim@gmail.com) if you would like to order some. Stay tune for day 4's card tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)