Saturday, May 12, 2012

IMY04

Photobucket
Hi! It's the weekend and i am featuring "You've got mail" stamp set by Lawn Fawn. Cute cute cute! Love the borders that is in the set too!

I realize alot of my friends are overseas studying and e-cards always seem to meaningless as compared to receiving a physical card. So do you have a friend out there that you miss too?

Photobucket
Wanted to keep it real simple by pasting washi tap at the top and bottom to finish the inside. I bet you wanna write more to your friend since the postage will already cost abit. Must as well write more right?

Started my weekend with a blast by having drinks with my friends and boyfriend at Acid Bar on Friday. Ye know, TGIF! It was a great night out especially when we had Mcdonalds after that and started playing LogoQuiz on iPhone. Totally fun when you 5 people guessing some of the world's famous logos. After playing the game, you will realize which are the companies who have strong branding for their logos, while some not so~ Go download it! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)