Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 Birds Become 1

Photobucket

Here i am with another wedding greeting card. Can't get enough of them because weddings are a happy occassion and to be honest, i've ever thought of being a wedding planner. But if i ever be one, i guess all the weddings must follow MY STYLE. lol.

I used the PPs that Joan gave me the last time because the whole stack had so many different colors and patterns to choose from and they coordinated well. I can only remember they are from DCWV. Ribbon from diaso, Twines from doodlebug and stamps from WRMK and Lawn Fawn.

Photobucket
Close up of the glittered heart using Stickles! Loveeeee my Ranger Stickles~~

Photobucket
Of course not forgetting the inside of the card.

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)