Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm waiting~

I've decorated this photo tray since MONTHS ago and i've already decided which 2 of 21st birthday photos i wanna use already but i've been waiting SO LONG for my bro to edit the photos and print them out for me. Okay, the story is..... He was in USA for internship during my 21st so he isn't in any of the family photos. So, we have decided to ask him to crop himself and insert himself into the family photo so it will look complete. Apparently, i've been waiting for MONTHS... getting on my nerves now because I don't like it to be lying around in my room and i want to display in my living room so i can "hao lian" during Chinese New Year. *strolling around*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)