Sunday, October 30, 2011

PB&J Card Challenge

Photobucket

Entered my first card challenge when i was blog hopping. It's hosted by Penny Black and they pick winners by a random number generator online. Anyway, check out their blog here! Love Penny Black stamps because they are soooo adorable. Like the one i showed in my previous entry.

More pictures to show u guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After posting my last scrapbook haul, a few days later i received these in my mailbox. I had ordered together earlier but was delayed due to the shipment. All the Penny Black Stamps arrived in time for some cardmaking!

Photobucket
I used the letter background and stamped it with distress ink. Then the images were watercolored.

Till then, take care!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)