Thursday, October 28, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics

Hi everyone! I'm going on a holiday soon and I am wondering where i should buy my Benefit products. Firstly, i can get it online and have it sent to my bro's place in SF. Second, i can get it when i am at the Airport DFS. Lastly, i can get it in the Singapore departmental store. Have anyone of you bought Benefit products and can tell me what is the price like in Airport DFS or Singapore departmental store? Seriously need help~


I came to know about the product when i saw Eudora using it and i think it is quite amazing. It can bring out my nose bridge. Works like a highlighter. But if you guys have better brands to recommend, do let me know!



"the POREfessional" is a new product by benefit and although there are raving reviews on it, but "that gal" seems good too! Both are face primers and as i am typing this entry i found other primers that seems good too. Smashbox Photofinish and Clinique Pore Minimizer.

Sigh. The problem is i have quite big pores and i dont want to use so much foundation to cover it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)