Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flowers & Strawberry

Photobucket
On the exact date of my birthday, i had to work because it fell on a Wednesday which i think its pointless to take leave that day and still dread going back to work on Thursday. Anyway, i reached the office and saw a gigantic strawberry chair on my table and a bear with folded flowers. With it lies 2 cards, which was not signed with any name. Haha.. after sitting down there to think, i concluded it was from my colleagues. They knew i like strawberries.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few days later, my boss treated the whole dept for my birthday celebration!

Photobucket
My first time dining in Sun & Moon at Central.

Photobucket
Shermin is back to work!

Photobucket
With Queenie and Boss.

Photobucket

They had pretty interesting desserts that were served very interestingly.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you see the bird? She just let it out!

Photobucket
I am a slave for food. haha..

Photobucket
On my birthday after work, i received this. Haha.. Kinda like a tradition liao, must have flowers on my birthday. But i hope the next time won't be red roses. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)