Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My New Best Friend

Photobucket
Photo taken with Pasta de Waraku dessert. Currently my favourite restaurant. But i still won't ditch sushitei for this. haha!

Photobucket
Thanks to my boss, i manage to get a copy of their dessert menu! Thats so nice of them lar! haha.. i actually felt so pai-seh. But now it is pinned up on my wall! haha..

Since i started working, i have been really lazy to bring out my camera. And its always the case where i end up in a good place and i can't take a photo. And if i can, i can only rely on my lousy phone camera. So following are random photos taken with Isaac when went out to explore food. omg, when i eat with him. i either feel stress or i feel like puking. cause when i am so full.... he will continue to eat and also eat MY portion and looking at the way he eat..... I feel full for him too. End up i feel like puking =/

Photobucket
Found in Cappage building. Very authentic jap food.

Photobucket
The first dish was this and we were looking at it and asking "how to eat this uh?!" We resulted in asking the waiter. haha..

Photobucket
The make-me-wanna-puke guy. -nice nickname eh.

Photobucket
I don't like this. shao kao of small ginko nuts.. abit erxin. yucks.


Next, we went to this korean bbq restaurant in Orchard Central and they were having this 20% discount plus a "no gst charge" promotion for the month.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Personally i love the food. I think its a really nice combination of meat and LOTS of vege. The meat was really juicy too! But you got to bare with the smokey restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guys do the job of mixing and serving ladies. =p

Photobucket
my new best friend.

Photobucket
On top of the delicious meal and a bottle of sake, they gave us ^THIS^ for free! omg. its so colorful and nice and useful. But then again, i bu she de use nice nice things one. haha... So it is now left on my table to collect dust. =p

You guys should go try! =)
P/S: Reasonable pricing.

1 comments:

Omg! Had wanted to try the Korean restaurant @ Orchard Central. Since you say it's good I will go try! And... I really cut my hair lah. -.-

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)