Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Must Catch!

MUST CATCH MUST CATCH!!

Seriously nice. Seriously good. Seriously handsome looking actors. Love the graphics. Love the storyline. I actually enjoyed this more than Transformers. I mean, they each have their own good. But i like the technology used in this movie.

Kept laughing when i watched the 2 men clad in the silver suit running on the streets. They were so cute, like little robots. haha!

Anyway, go catch it!


Saw Jack & the grp of friends before the movie. Was really shock to see them at such a random place and at a random time. As usual, gossip the same things. haha.. i mean, our topics always revolve around that.

Funny thing was, we were in the cinema too.

Nice seeing them again. Really a bunch of guys that made me laugh!






Mad handsome. Love Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)