Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ghosts of girlfriends past


As the title suggest, i caught this last saturday after a 18hours sleep marathon.. Then i had another 12hours of sleep marathon on saturday night till sunday night before i attended my cousin's wedding dinner at Novetel Hotel.

I was actually looking forward to this show but it wasn't as good as i thought it would be. Abit of a disappointment to me. But the storyline pretty much goes like "5 people you meet in heaven" and some scenes were really funny. Especially the condoms raining down. HAHA!

guys...... how many will yours rain? Hmmm.

This week work will be of a slower pace because the 2 big meetings are held thurs and fri. Boss won't be around and i get to do my stuffs instead of admin work. Thats good, or i will be rushing like mad at the end...

I've uploaded the wedding photos on FB. Will see if i get the chance to blog it out here. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)