Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dumplings

Did i mention that i had dumplings on the first day of my work because my colleagues who are NUS interns brought us there? Its so scary. One order is 6 dumplings. And they ordered 3 orders! Thats like..... 18 dumplings. Imagine one plate JUST DUMPLINGS! omg. You don't even need to order rice after that.

One of our friend came down this evening to have dinner with us. So we brought him to our ZHONG AN station shopping area. It has become our Jurong Point already. Just that its more like the orchard road size.

There are EIGHT exits out of the metro station. So we randomly took exit 6 today. Haha~ one day one exit for us to try.

Then we found this!


DA NIANG JIAO ZI

Yes, in less than 1 week i've eaten 2 times of Jiao Zi. Heard my friend talking about it being nice. Wasn't sure if its "authentic". But we just went in. Ehhhhh... Nothing fantastic. =X

So as we pick our lunch venue this afternoon, we decided to choose a shop which has a decent amount of paper. So we saw one noodles stall with a bunch of old people eating, then we step in! WISE CHOICE~ the Zha Jiang Mian is good. =p


LIKE I ALWAYS SAY NOW, ANYTHING THAT TASTE LIKE FOOD NOW IN CHINA IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. =))

Came back from Lunch feeling so sleepy. But when i went up to see one of my boss, i was bombed by ONE assignment that got me busy till 7pm. Zzz.

NITE EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)