Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my darling

Let's try to clear as much photos as possible..

On last wednesday, Jonathan offered to give the clique a ride for dinner. And i happily suggested East Coast Park to eat! You know, the usual chicken wings and etc. haha..

Photobucket
Went to the train station after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jonathan, always like a big brother to us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Off we are going to malaysia~~

I can't remember was it Far East shopping Center or Far East Plaza.
But the one beside Hilton Hotel~

Photobucket
Went there and had Russian food with my mum and bro last thursday.

Photobucket
Very very nice beef soup.

The beef is good there. But the decoration on the plate isn't that appetizing. But the thing is~ its quite expensive lar!


On Friday, i met up with my bestie darling for shopping session! Gosh~ he's the best lar! Best to shop with........ We wiped the whole Vivo City. hoho..

Photobucket
Bestie always not posing for me!

Photobucket
Tried this thai restaurant instead of Thai Express. Ehhhh.. not bad lehs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tom Yam Soup. So freaking hot!

Photobucket

Photobucket
My loots.

Not forgetting on saturday, i went to shop with my mum as well. Sooooo DOUBLE LOOTS!

And guess what - mum says she's planning to buy me a Coach bag! LOL. I'm over the mooooooon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)