Saturday, August 30, 2008

say HI to the holidays!

I have been missing from home. All the stay overs has made me miss my bed and my home once a again. Hoho.

Btw, my day operation was postponed. So i screamed and got worried for nothing that day. LOL. But still, the pain will come eventually and i STILL have to face it. damnit.

Anyway, i spend my last week mostly with Yuting.

Thurs i went to trim my hair at Chapter 2 and walked around with Yuting at Marina Centre.
I loved walking around there that day because there were barely anyone around to squeeze with.

Photobucket
Went to this new place to eat at the basement of raffles city.

Photobucket
Don't know how to pronounce this~

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the lovely color of this drink.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My main course. The food was not bad, but i didn't really totally like it because i don't like cook salmon. =/

Photobucket
Double chocolate borwnie. NICE!

On friday night, Yuting decided to invite i and zuoting over to her place to stayover. So after much consideration, i decided to get my ass over there with my box of monopoly!

Photobucket

Photobucket
our happy XIAO DI DI =X

Photobucket
We made interesting discovery in her room - HER PYJAMAS!

Photobucket
Dota-ing while waiting for my KFC dinner to arrive. =D

Photobucket
Then we started the game of monopoly.

We played a few rules wrongly, but i bet we laughed like hell larh.. Yuting suggested that whoever who lose shall imitate their character's position.
(Btw, my monopoly was starwars edition)

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the end, the one who initiated it got the forfeit! LOL.

Photobucket
Her wonderful character
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)