Wednesday, May 28, 2008

not just a game

Currently waiting for yingxuan to come lobang me cos she cant study at home and i'm going to school for project (as usual)

Was blog hopping and decided to post something random.

Volleyball isn't just a game.
Not just a passion.
Not just winning.

Within volleyball, we all found something called F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Probably a stronger pillar of support.
Have dinner, have fun, stay overs, get roasted, talk about ANYTHING you can find.

Lastly, volleyball and friends can bring away everything inside you.
Sadness and loneliness.


As for my dearest, he'll always be there for me.


i believe in time to come, it can be found again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)