Friday, April 11, 2008

This sucks

seriously.
this sucks.

(Shall upload the photo tonight)
I FOUND A CONCAVE DENT ON MY KEYBOARD.
Its only 24hours since i use my macbook and this problem surfaced out. Damn ugly.

I called the complaint centre and they said that if its really faulty then they will change the keyboard which will take a few days! Hell. School's starting soon and my blogshop is coming up. It kills me now.
Cousin Irene said that they might not change. Comon. Its less than a week, less than 3 days. THEY BETTER CHANGE IT. Or i'll scream their heads off and bring my boyfr down (He has a sharp mouth, so he'll gun them down with unhappiness)

I would be bring my mac today after work, but im a need to use it tml. Which brings down tml again. TML is a real busy and hectic day starting from 12pm. SIGHS.

Last day at work for my Training Program. Officer allowed me to do the report in the office and slack my day off. But i end up worrying about my Mac. Seriously, pissed.

*ROAR*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)