Sunday, March 2, 2008

closet girl

I know Ive been having random posts and not up-to-date. but..... its REAL TIRING to sit in the office for 9hours daily. i practically just crawl the bus stop and then to my house and then to my bed. =(

So.... lets talk about last saturday. I was out in the night with my bitches.

Photobucket
bitch no.1 - Rainiee.

Photobucket
bitch no.2 - Dong Mei.

Photobucket
And the guys - Benny, Isaac, Choon Wee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And she is really a siao cha bo. LOL.

----------------------------------------------------

I went over to Lee apartment on tuesday, i was as usual - DEAD. I gobbled his mum's cooking and lied helplessly in bed. Afterwhich, i had to lie back in his car when he sent me home. LOL. i miss schooling. =(


Photobucket
Try kidnapping me =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bye everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)