Tuesday, February 5, 2008

sketches

I had a last minute appointment with my hairstylist at Chapter 2. Had a haircut on sunday and met my bestie. objective was for him to shop. So..... i stayed clear of all female shops. ;)

From marina sq -> Bugis -> Orchard -> then home.
Bestie had to pay half my cab fare cause he threw me aside to acc SOMEONE else. Sigh* Leng: he bully me. =p

Photobucket
Dinner at Sketches.

Photobucket
Their pencils, plates and sugar packets had their name on it. Amazing!

Photobucket
Lamb chop for me. i found the food pretty nice. a place that i will return. =)

Photobucket
Steak. Actually bestie ordered cod fillet but the guy ordered wrongly, so we had to have it change cause poor bestie dont take beef. =/


Im knocked out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)