Friday, February 1, 2008

bored out

Photobucket
My last IS class.
my comment: he can never be a BA teacher. Rainiee should know why.

Photobucket
But he mark my work well! except the group assignment, which was last minute and a C. wasted.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Im without any makeup and i look like some jaundice kid. Fugly yellow skin.


Photobucket
IEF project. im proud to see this grade! last race for IEF. i hope to maintain at least C+ or B. no Ds pleaseee... D is horrifying in my poly life.

Photobucket
The night before my Queen came. Floor was cooolddddd.


Im bored out. Wahjong at viwawa.com means de-stress. Later in the day, im heading to Lee's apartment to play Wii!!

Photobucket
Tarts made by Lee's mum. ITS GOOD! not too sweet~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)