Friday, January 25, 2008

crystal jade dessert

Ive really been bored out with school work. cant be bothered to take my precious out too, soooo, not much photos. only random ones.

BEST news! Both my credit cards are here! Its shopping time!

Projects are all done!! Now i shall embrace the chinese new year and my exams!

The other day, i and boyf had a REALLY LATE dinner at 10pm. Zzz. We ended up at holland village crystal jade cause the restaruant closes at 3am! =D

Photobucket
And for the first time, im eating their dessert and it was lovely! haha.. some milk kinda dessert and another one is honey pear and red date dessert. It refreshed my throat immediately!


Photobucket
Till then, cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)