Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bugis with dawn

Another day out with DAWN on sunday @ Bugis!

Photobucket

She had terrible blisters. while my lousy (first time worn) heels gave me a huge problem! The sole was so flat that the back heels slightly protruder above. And the next 2 days i had blue-black at the back of my foot heels. -.- The skin so thick still can have blue-black lehs! dawn and bestie got to forgive me for my whinings. wth.

Photobucket
The unglam lady pasting plasters

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
despite the horrible foot pain, we walked down to Lasalle cause i wanted to see the school. i like the holes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Black Stairs

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying to act tourist. -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her blisters.

Photobucket
My unhappiness.

Photobucket
SHE FORCED ME TO SMILE!

Photobucket
Bestie came along after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inside the "holes"!

Photobucket
We walked down to the Rocher Tou Hua Stall and had a bite. Then down to Haji Lane but most of the freaking stalls were close! O.O and there were quite a few people bbq-ing.

walk back to Bugis Junction and i quickly bought a flats from Mphosis. Hohoho, i signed under my mum's credit card. =p it was quite cheap larrrrr... =D

Photobucket
Dinner at NYDC with Elmo.

Photobucket
It was smelly and the eyes were big!

Went down to Dempsey to meet Jinhui, Ginli and YongSiang to talk, drink and watch ManU.vs.Liverpool.

At ben and jerry, AGAIN I SAW PEOPLE BBQ-ing. SERIOUSLY, was it world bbq day or something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)